The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter combines lab tested ballistics with an accurate, rugged weather meter, creating the simple tool you need to shoot long range with confidence.
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed and direction, temperature, and pressure.
- G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Large library of lab tested bullet data for shooting solutions out to 875yds.
- User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started.
- Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability.
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability - IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery and backed by 5-Year Warranty.
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool.
- Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using.
MSRP: $199 USD