The Fenix TK12 follows Fenix's philosophy of designing innovative flashlights with a focus on ergonomic design.
The TK12 offers three modes of output - Outdoor, Camping, and Hunting modes. It features an intelligent memory circuit that will default to the last used mode when you turn it on. With its 245 lumen max output and 200 meter illumination distance, the TK12 is the perfect flashlight for your outdoor travels.
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes, two types of output for each mode, selected by turning the bezel (Patented)
- Outdoor mode: (A)65 lumens/12 hrs, (B) 245 lumens/1.5 hrs
- Camping mode: (A) 11 lumens/120 hrs,(B) 120 lumens/5.5 hrs
- Hunting mode: (A) Strobe/3 hrs, (B) 245 lumens/1.5hrs
- Smooth reflector, throws beam over 200 meters
- Dual switch system with easy operation - one for on/off, the other for output adjustment
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory function
- Anti-reverse connection circuit
- Uses two 3v CR123A lithium batteries or one 18650 battery
- Dimensions: 137.5mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter) x 34mm (Head)
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Weight: 119g (not including batteries)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body c lip, two spare o-rings, and rubber switch boot
- Max Lumens: 245
- Min Lumens: 11
- CR123A batteries: 2
- Color: Black
- Strobe: Yes
- Emitter: Cree XP-G LED (R5)
- Diameter (head): 1.3 in
- Length: 5.4 in
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.