The PETZL BOREO CAVING helmet is composed of a BOREO helmet equipped with front and rear plates for mounting a headlamp.
The caver has the choice to opt for a DUO S or DUO Z2 headlamp, according to need.
- Caving helmet equipped for mounting a headlamp
- BOREO helmet:
- head-covering design for reinforced protection against lateral, front and rear impact (Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label)
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- rugged helmet with hard outer shell for optimal durability
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Front and rear plates mounted on helmet:
- front and rear plates screwed onto helmet
- plates designed for mounting a DUO S or DUO Z2 headlamp (headlamp not included)
- Very easy to clean, thanks to closed-cell comfort foam that does not absorb water or sweat
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Made in France
- Product sold without headlamp
|Weight||325 g||335 g|
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.