The TIKKINA headlamp offers 250-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting.
Simple and compact, it is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. TIKKINA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight: only 85 g
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- TIKKINA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Brightness: 250 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 81 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Guarantee||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||10 m||120 h||-|
|STANDARD||100 lm||40 m||9 h||30 h|
|MAX POWER||250 lm||60 m||2 h||40 h|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this headlamp be adjusted small enough to fit the head of a 5 year old?
It should but it depends on the head size. We do offer a headlamp designed for children. It has a lower lumen output and a headband designed for children. The reason I mention the lumen output is kids can be kids and staring into a brighter led light for a short amount of time can actually damage their retina, especially children. You can find the PETZL childrens headlamp I mentioned here: PETZL TIKKID