Leatherman Super Tool® 300 with Black Nylon Sheath
Are your needs greater than what we are showing available, or do you need a quote?
Here is what we need:
The product(s): We need the SKU number for the products you want us to supply. You can find this product identifier under the title of the item, It will look like this (SKU: 0855TAN). The SKU changes if you select a different color or variable.
Color: If there are multiple colors, let us know the color.
Quantity: How many of each item?
Name, Shipping address and email address: We will send you a custom quote with a link to our checkout.
You can send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of our most popular with replaceable wire cutters, extra-long blades and more comfortable handles.
The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest we've ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs. Super Tool 300 is back from vacation and ready to get to work.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
- Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- All Locking Features All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
- Materials: Stainless Steel