Nature can turn on you at a moment's notice.
Predict fish and wildlife activity as well as when bad weather is headed your way with the three-hour pressure trend indicator. With its easy-to-use digital pressure altimeter, you have the perfect instrument for any outdoor activity - get conditions in seconds right in the palm of your hand.
In addition to predicting weather activity, barometric pressure also influences a bullet’s trajectory, which is why the Kestrel 2500 is used by hunters when accuracy is important.
Available Orange (2500) with a standard backlight or in Olive Drab (2500NV) with Night Vision Preserving Backlight: The Kestrel 2500NV in Olive Drab with night-vision preserving backlight helps users to sustain natural night vision.
- Simple 3-Button Control
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Backlight: Blue white
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Battery
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
- Designed and built in the USA
Kestrel 2500 / 2500NV Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- MFG Part# 0825, Model# 2500 (Orange)
- MFG Part# 0825NV, Model# 2500NV (Olive Drab)