Kestrel 3550FW Fire Weather Meter with Bluetooth
Includes a digital compass for wind direction & Bluetooth®.
Sales Tax: We collect state sales tax on shipments to PA only.
Free Shipping in the USA | Ships within 24 hours | Ships Worldwide
Wind Speed, Temperature, Barometric Pressure, Relative Humidity, Wind Chill, Heat Stress Index, Dew Point Temperature, Altitude (Barometric), Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric), Wind Direction, and Bluetooth
(2) CR2032 Lithium Batteries, Instructions, Lanyard, Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet), and Protective Cover - Hard Slip-on
5 year manufacturers warranty.
With its Compass and Bluetooth connectivity, the Kestrel 3550FW Fire Weather Meter will allow you to take your environmental readings on your meter and transfer the readings instantaneously to your mobile device using the free Kestrel app.
Once the data is stored in the Kestrel app, you can share your information using your mobile device. Send via email to a colleague or review stored data in-app. Also included is a spare Kestrel battery!
Fighting wildfires and protecting lives, property and communities demands accurate weather monitoring and the ability to quickly share data to maximize crew safety and deploy resources. The Kestrel 3550FW paired with the free Kestrel app puts powerful tools for monitoring, logging, and sending important weather information for making the most informed decisions for fire management strategy.
Pocket sized, rugged, waterproof, affordable, easy-to-use and equipped with data logging capabilities and wireless data retrieval for monitoring and reporting, the Kestrel 3550FW is your trusted weather guide for fire management and safety.
Consistently accurate measurements of barometric pressure, altitude, dew point, heat stress index, relative humidity, temperature, wind speed and direction, wind chill, temperature and wet bulb readings.
Capture Real-Time Data
Easily view, and record data in real-time on a mobile device with the free Kestrel app.
Send Detailed Reports
Export and send detailed weather reports with GPS location via text or email for vital fire weather data management.
Includes an easy-to-read Probability of Ignition (PIG) and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) reference card.
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point Temperature
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Pressure Trend
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Chill
The new 3550FW meter has Bluetooth connectivity to pair with the Kestrel app for the ability to wirelessly view, share, and export weather data from a mobile device. Download the Kestrel app from the app store to take advantage of the all the features available.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Simple 3-Button Control
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Backlight (Blue white)
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
- Designed and built in the USA
- Waterproof PIG Reference Card
- Free Spare Battery
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- MFG Part# 0835FWLCORA, Model# 3550FW (Orange)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.