For those of you who like to know just how cold and windy it really is, the Kestrel 2000 (MPN# 0820) Pocket Wind Meter Anemometer is your reality check.
The Kestrel 2000 will give you accurate wind and temperature readings. Thanks to the patented external temperature sensor, the Kestrel 2000 displays accurate air, water and snow temperature readings and is not influenced by your hand warming the unit. Forget speculating, know exactly what the conditions are with the Kestrel 2000. The Kestrel 2000 will consistently give you dependable current and average wind speed, temperature and wind chill readings.
I'm impressed by the simplicity, yet obvious sensitivity of this handheld instrument. Easy to operate, scroll through functions and protected within a well designed case.
Extreme Meters customer: Peter A.
- Simple 3-Button Control
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Backlight (Blue white)
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Battery
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
- Designed and built in the USA
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- MFG Part# 0820, Model# 2000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- We collect sales tax on orders shipping to Pennsylvania only.
When will my order ship?
- Please note the "Want it shipped" date on each product listing page. If the date has moved on to the next business day and you need your order to ship today, just use our contact form to let us know what model number you plan on purchasing, the quantity and the general shipping location (state, country, etc.). Nothing is set in stone. We may be able to help.
Free 1-4 business days ETA shipping (offer valid within the USA) on all orders.
Free Expedited (2 Day Shipping)
- Free 2 business days expedited shipping on all orders with a value of $250.00 or greater (offer valid within the continental USA). We typically use UPS for this option so if you have a PO box, USPS times can vary. Shipping times during the Covid pandemic are not guaranteed.
Other Shipping Services
- We offer discounted expedited shipping such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and more. All shipping services and rates are displayed in your cart. To get a shipping rate and time in transit, just add a product to the cart.
Global (worldwide) Shipping
- We ship worldwide with few exceptions. You can view our discounted shipping rates and services by placing your items in the cart.
- All International shipments are insured.
Standard delivery estimated time in transit
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have a problem with your item, just send us an email within 40 days of purchase and we will email you a prepaid return label. All you will need are your ExtremeMeters.com order number and we will email the return label within 24 hours to the email address used when placing the order.
ExtremeMeters.com guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship (extremely rare), you can return it to us at any time. If sent within 45 days, we will replace or refund. If after 45 days and up to 5 years, it will become a warranty issue.
Once the item(s) are returned to us, it usually takes 24 hours to process refunds.
We do not ship on the following holidays observed in the USA.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
FREE USA Returns: We accept returns up to 45 days of purchase. Returns must be in brand new, unused condition. We will send our US customers a pre-paid return label which you can print out and attach to your box. International Returns: International customers are responsible for return costs. Click here to submit a return request. You will need your ExtremeMeters.com order number and the email used when placing your order. Important: Please use capital letters when entering your order number. You must enter your information within 40 days from time of order.