Kestrel 2000 Pocket Weather Meter
In Stock! - Ships Same/Next Business Day
Tab 1 content goes here.
Tab 2 content goes here.
Tab 3 content goes here.
When you're out in extreme temperatures, guessing the conditions just isn't good enough.
For those of you who like to know just how cold and windy it really is, the Kestrel 2000 (MPN# 0820) Pocket Wind Meter Anemometer is your reality check.
Winter sports enthusiasts around the world love Kestrel Meters. Thanks to the patented external temperature sensor, the Kestrel 2000 can take accurate water and snow temperature readings, and since it is isolated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature the Kestrel Meter is reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit. Forget speculating, know exactly what the conditions are with the Kestrel 2000.
- Wind Chill
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Simple 3-Button Control
- Large easy to see read LCD display
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 Waterproof
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Minimum and Maximum Values
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Who is using the Kestrel 2000 Meter
- Education & Classroom Use
- Farming & Agriculture
- Outdoor Sports
- Precision & Competitive Shooting
- Research & Technology
- Crane Operators
Whats in the box?
- Kestrel 2000 Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity.
- 5 Year Warranty Manufacturers Warranty
|Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a Manufacturer's 5-year warranty. Using cutting edge innovation and technology, Kestrel Meters are designed for stability and accuracy in abrupt condition changes. Rugged and durable, Kestrels are drop tested, waterproof and designed to float if dropped in water.