Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter
Free 2 Day Delivery in the USA. Ships within 24 hours. Ships Worldwide.
Downloads / Specifications:
5 year manufacturers warranty.
Make those last minute dial-in or tuning decisions count
The compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track
The Kestrel 5100 is just as accurate, reliable and user-friendly as the original Kestrel 4250. The Kestrel 5100 measures moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions. The compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track – exactly where you need to get the most accurate and race-relevant measurements. Pair it with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for hands-free measurements logged over the course of the day. For maximum functionality, choose a Kestrel 5100 with LiNK to transmit live measurements to the Kestrel LiNK app on your iOS or Android device up to 100’ away (line of sight).
Affordable, accurate, portable and reliable, Kestrel meters have been proven at race tracks everywhere. Put the weather on your side – put a Kestrel in your toolbox.
The 5100 with LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity, gives you the option to transfer data wirelessly to an iOS (iPhone, iPad) device or Android smartphone or tablet when within range using the appropriate app (See Below). Also with the 5100 with LiNK Meter, you can transfer data wirelessly to a Windows or Mac computer using the optional Kestrel Bluetooth USB Dongle.
Who's using the Kestrel 5100?
- Bracket Racers
- Drag Racers
- Pit Crews
- Professional Auto Racing Teams
- Measures moisture content (grains), air density, relative air density (RAD), relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, wind speed and much more. 14 measurements in all.
- Easy to read, high resolution screen (standard and NV backlit).
- Time & date
- Waterproof & floats
- Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
- Humidity sensor can soon be calibrated in the field via cable or Dongle.
- Min, Max & Average values
- Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
- Manually store measurements with the press of a button
- Customizable data storage - 10,000 data points
- Graph & recall trends
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Data charting
- Data upload to iOS & Android phones & tablets
- Data upload to Windows or Mac computers with optional USB Data Cable
- Data upload to Windows & Mac computers via wireless Bluetooth (LiNK Enabled Meters only with the optional Kestrel Dongle)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian
- User-replaceable impeller
- impeller cover allows use of other functions & protecting the impeller
- All instruments and accessories are completely assembled in the USA
Kestrel 5100 Specifications and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.1 in. / 12.7 x 4.5 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 3.6 Ounces / 102 Grams
- Kestrel 5100 Manual (PDF)
- MFG Part# 0851RED, Model# 5100
- MFG Part# 0851LRED, Model 5100 with LiNK