Nielsen-Kellerman ("NK") designs and builds products to provide years of accurate, reliable performance in tough conditions. We stand behind them with the following warranties:
No Questions Asked 45-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not satisfied with the performance or operation of any NK, Kestrel, or Blue Ocean product in the first 45 days, you may return it to ExtremeMeters.com for a full refund.
Returns and Exchanges
Order the wrong NK product by mistake? Change your mind on what you wanted? No problem! We accept returns of any product purchased from us within 45 days of your order date. Just send us a return request logging into your account by clicking on the profile icon at tht top of the page.
NK guarantees every product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the product's applicable warranty period as stated below. Measurement accuracy is warranted to be within the specifications on the supplied Certificate of Conformity including specified drift since date of manufacture.
|Products & Accessories:||Warranty Period|
|NK Performance Electronics for Rowing and Paddling||Two (2) years|
|Kestrel Weather Instruments and Data Loggers||Five (5) years|
|Blue Ocean Rugged Audio by NK (Excluding battery packs)||Five (5) years|
|Rechargeable Battery Packs (All NK External)||Two (2) years|
All warranties are measured from the date of the product's purchase by the first consumer end user. If no proof of purchase is available, the warranty period will be measured from the manufacture date of the product purchased as determined by serial number.
NK will repair, recalibrate or replace with the same or equivalent product, at NK's option, any defective product or part when notified within the warranty period. NK may use new or reconditioned parts in performing limited warranty repairs and building replacement products. NK will return the product via domestic ground shipping or NK's choice of method of international shipping at no charge. Upgraded shipping is available at customer expense. Repair or replacement under the terms of this limited warranty does not extend or renew the warranty period.
The following do not result from a manufacturing defect and are not covered under this limited warranty:
- Damage due to improper use or neglect (including corrosion).
- Damage resulting from impact significantly exceeding stated impact standard, crushing or mechanical harm.
- Damage due to exposure of toxic or corrosive gases - including for example chlorine, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, etc.
- Modifications, alterations or attempted repairs by someone other than an authorized NK repair agent.
- Water damage resulting from exposure to water after product enclosure has been visibly damaged and/or failure to return product for service promptly after product enclosure has been compromised.
- Impeller failure not caused by a manufacturing defect.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accuracy issues resolvable by recalibration.
- Reduction in capacity of rechargeable batteries or battery packs age normal for their age and/or number of charge/discharge cycles.
- Failed batteries other than an NK rechargeable battery pack and/or damage resulting from corrosion or leakage of any installed batteries other than an NK rechargeable battery pack.