Prevent costly plastic shrinkage cracking with this portable jobsite weather monitoring kit!
The Kestrel Concrete Pro Jobsite Weather Kit includes the Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter with LiNK, Rotating Vane Mount, and Portable Mini Tripod with Extension Rod.
The Kestrel 5200 offers advanced calculators and readings that are unique in the portable meter market and are designed to make your job easier. In addition to measuring current environmental conditions, the Kestrel 5200 tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data. Your data log can be transferred to a iOS/Android wirelessly with the LiNK wireless communication option and Kestrel LiNK app, or to a Windows or Mac computer.
- Automatically calculates evaporation rate based on current weather conditions, and measures air velocity, air flow, air density, relative air density, delta T, and much more. 17 measurements in all!
- New concrete Evaporation Rate Solver calculates the evaporation rate for different sets of environmental conditions and displays the risk for plastic shrinkage cracking (Low/Medium/High) allowing contractors to take steps to prevent cracking
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions
- Handheld, portable, data logger with on-screen graphing and measurement statistics
- Optional LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers
Lightweight, portable and simple set-up - can be used wherever readings are needed at the jobsite
Automatic Evaporation Rate Calculation based on ACI nomograph – no more charts or inaccurate guesswork
Comprehensive data-logging and extensive storage capabilities – document all job conditions to demonstrate compliance with protocol and protect against litigation
LiNK Wireless Bluetooth® Technology – view current and logged data and share job reports with the free Kestrel LiNK app on your mobile device
LiNK App Alerts – receive customizable alerts on a mobile device when changing weather conditions could pose a problem
- Backlight - Switchable White/Red
- Data Log Graph View
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Integrated Flip Open Impeller Cover
- LiNK Wireless Communication to Mobile Devices (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Pressure Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Battery Life Indicator
- Date & Time
- Intuitive Tactile Up/Down/Enter Keypad
- Minimum/Maximum/Average Reading
- Relative Humidity Sensor
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
Who's using the Kestrel 5200?
- Construction and Concrete Pouring
- Facilities Management
- HVAC & Air Conditioning Balancing