Kestrel 3000 Weather Meter
The Kestrel 3000 will give you Accurate Heat Stress measurements, on-site and real-time
Get the power of real-time, on-site environmental conditions monitoring with the Kestrel 3000 Heat Stress Meter.
The Preferred tool of the Wildland Firefighter. The Kestrel 3000 & 3000HS are the go-to tools for monitoring field conditions. You know you’re working hard. Make sure you’re staying safe. This multi-job tool isn't just for firefighters but is used by college and pro athletic trainers where heat stress is an important concern. Like all of our Kestrel Instruments, they are made in the USA, extremely durable and backed by a full 5 year factory warranty. All Kestrel Instruments are waterproof, drop-proof and they float.
- Highly recommended equipment for wildland firefighters whose lives literally depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 provides.
- Real-time environmental monitoring keeps you from working past your limits.
- From the accurate relative humidity readings, the Kestrel 3000 also calculates dewpoint and heat stress index — important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions.
- Used by NFL trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise.
- Calculates wind chill. A useful measurement for monitoring athletic teams or workers in cold environments.
- Current Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
- Average Wind Speed
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Chill
- Simple 3-Button Control
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- Backlight (Blue white)
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Waterproof to IP67 (3'/1M for 30 minutes)
- Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
- Waterproof & Floats
- Designed and built in the USA
- Copy of Kestrel Heat Index Reference Guide (Orange 3000HS Only)
Kestrel 3000 Specifications and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 0.7 in. / 122 x 42 x 18 mm
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces / 65 Grams
- Kestrel 3000 Certificate of Conformity (PDF)
- Kestrel 3000 Sensor Specifications (PDF)
- Kestrel 3000 Manual (PDF)
- MFG Part# 0830, Model# 3000
What's in the box?
- Kestrel 3000 Meter
- Neck Lanyard
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours)
- Certificate of Conformity with Sensor Specifications
- 5 Year Warranty Manufacturers Warranty
Free Shipping with tracking in the USA: ETA 2-3 Business Days. Additional UPS and USPS shipping services / rates are available for preview after placing your item(s) in the cart.
We ship worldwide with few exceptions. International shipping services and rates are available for preview after placing your item(s) in the cart. Please be prepared for any customs fees / taxes your country may charge you.
- Shipment tracking (all destinations): You will receive a shipping notice with tracking after your order ships.