Kestrel DROP D3FW Fire Weather Monitor
Free Shipping in the USA | | Ships within 24 hours.
Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric), Dew Point Temperature, Heat Stress Index, Relative Humidity, Barometric Pressure, and Temperature
(1) CR2032 Lithium Battery, Instructions, and Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
5 year manufacturers warranty.
Sales Tax: We collect and report state sales tax on PA shipments only.
Starting now! We will add a FREE PETZL TIKKINA Headlamp with your shipment on purchases of $150 or greater! Get Yours Now!!
Track weather conditions and record trends at a burn site or from the minute you get on a fire, then export data to get crucial information where it needs to go.
Kestrel DROP D3FW Fire Weather Monitor Overview
When managing a burn site, knowing environmental conditions are within prescription is important for compliance and to ensure a fire doesn’t get out of control. Gathering sufficient weather data from site visits to make a decision on when to burn can be challenging. In addition to the full wind and weather readings from a Kestrel weather meter, the new Kestrel DROP data loggers can be left on site recording a history of conditions and trends which can then be viewed on a mobile device when within range via Bluetooth and shared via email.
Small, Accurate, Rugged and Waterproof
Each Kestrel Fire Weather DROP measures just 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches (24 x 46 mm x 60 mm) and weighs just 1.2 ounces (34 grams). DROP loggers meet military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G) and are conveniently equipped with a sturdy D-ring for hanging wherever needed.
Log, View and Share on the Kestrel LiNK App
Kestrel LiNK is the free app that powers the Fire Weather DROP data logger. With Kestrel LiNK on your smart phone or tablet, you can view real-time readings from any DROP logger within wireless range (up to 100’ or more line of sight) via Bluetooth® low energy. Min/Max/Average readings are clearly displayed and the data log is viewable as a scrolling graph with detailed data for each logged point. The Kestrel LiNK app also allows adjustment of the logging interval and other settings as well as real-time threshold alerts. Readings can be updated as frequently as every 2 seconds and logging time and date are automatically updated whenever connected to your smart device. You can also send and share real-time and logged environmental data via email, Facebook or Twitter
DROP D3FW Data Points: 6220
- Logging every 2 seconds: Fills up after 3.4 hours
- Logging every 10 minutes - Fills up after 43.2 days
- Logging every 2 hours - Fills up after 259 days
- The battery life will vary based on usage.
- For baseline conditions and settings*, the battery will last approximately 6 months. *Temp = 75°F, Logging Rate = 10 Minutes, Update Rate = 30 seconds.
- Battery life will be reduced by:
- Colder conditions
- More frequent logging or update rates
- Downloads of large data logs (or firmware updates) are best completed with a fresh battery and in temperatures above 10°C / 50°F.
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or iPod Touch 5th generation – or any later iOS or hardware configuration. Will not work on iPhone 4, 3GS on 3G or any earlier iPad or iPod generation.
- Android 4.3 and higher. Works with most Android devices with Bluetooth Smart®, including Samsung Galaxy, Nexus 4, Motorola Droid and other recent generation phones and tablets.
Model and SKUs:
- Kestrel DROP D3 - Part # 0730FWORA
American-Made Quality and a Five-Year Warranty
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the DROP’s industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than nineteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Pressure (Absolute)
- Pressure Trend
- Relative Humidity
- Bluetooth Smart (Wireless Technology)
- Data Logger
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- IP67 Waterproof
- Lightweight & Durable
Who's Using the Kestrel DROP D3FW Fire Weather Monitor
Kestrel LiNK App for iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android, Windows & Mac
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.