Kestrel LiNK Bluetooth Connectivity
The Kestrel LiNK app puts you in touch with the weather information that matters and gives you the access you need to more quickly detect problems, respond faster, improve performance and simplify reporting - even when you're on the move.
View Weather Data
- Wirelessly connect to your weather data via the free Kestrel LiNK App on your mobile device.
- Observe current conditions and manage logged data within working range of 100' line of sight.
- Personalize the dashboard display for viewing measurements according to your preference.
Stay Alert & Aware
- Set custom text and email alerts to be immediately notified of unsafe or changing conditions.
- Identify issues and respond quickly to problems with access to real-time and historical weather data.
- Improve decision-making and support data-backed recommendations with accurate environmental information.
Send & Save Reports
- Share dashboard reports with one click to clients, managers, or staff.
- Instantly capture and save a timestamped snapshot of all live weather measurements with the convenience of one click.
- Effortlessly export data for comprehensive logs of tracked conditions over time and access historical weather data and trends for point-by-point in-depth analysis.
Kestrel LiNK for iOS/Android
The free Kestrel LiNK App for iOS/Android puts crucial information at your fingertips with remote mobile device viewing of real-time readings from your Kestrel 3550, Kestrel 5000 series meter, or DROP logger. Kestrel LiNK also provides easy transfer of the Kestrel's stored data log, a clear graph of all historical data, and customizable alerts based on temperature, heat index, wind or other measurements. Data is transmitted wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy® up to 100' line of sight or more!
Kestrel LiNK for Windows/macOS
Transfer data from your Kestrel 5 Series device and archive on your Windows or Apple computer. Data logs can be exported as csv files for viewing and analysis in spreadsheets. This software also facilitates updates and upgrades to your device firmware.