Lightweight headlamp with multi-beam and AIRFIT headband. 350 lumens
The IKO headlamp combines multiple technologies to offer 350 lumens at only 90 g. Featuring an AIRFIT headband, an ultra-thin lamp body and an energy source worn in the rear, the headlamp is balanced and comfortable enough to be imperceptible. The multiple LEDs are ideally distributed to provide uniform lighting, for optimal visual comfort. IKO comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design. It is versatile: can also be worn around the neck, or transformed into a lantern, using the storage pouch. It can be flattened to reduce bulk, making it practical for all outdoor activities.
- Ergonomic and comfortable, thanks to the AIRFIT headband (Petzl patent):
- innovative, streamlined design, with semi-rigid headband and ultra-thin lamp body. The battery pack is in the rear, to distribute the weight of the headlamp over the entire head, making it balanced and comfortable enough to be almost imperceptible
- water-repellent headband, resists sweat and rain. The thin headband considerably reduces the area of contact and improves air circulation during dynamic activities
- quick and easy rear adjustment
- Optimal visual comfort:
- lightweight and powerful: 350 lumens at 90 g
- multiple LEDs provide homogeneous light distribution
- two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels, to meet different user requirements: proximity lighting, movement and distance vision
- three lighting levels, easily and quickly accessible with a single button
- Versatile and easy to use:
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: IKO comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery. The lamp detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance (IKO with standard batteries = 350 lumens, IKO with CORE rechargeable battery = 500 lumens)
- can be mounted in various ways, depending on use: worn on the head or around the neck, placed on a table, attached to a tent pole or tree...
- storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern
- reflective components on rear make the user visible at night
- battery charge indicator when lamp is turned on or off, for checking remaining battery life
- two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on
- can be flattened in its minimal pouch to reduce bulk
- compatible with all Petzl helmets
- Light output: 350 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Weight: 90 g
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Inner pack count||1|
|Lighting performance as defined by the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||10 m||100 h||-|
|STANDARD||100 lm||45 m||8 h||20 h|
|MAX POWER||350 lm||80 m||2 h||50 h|
Shipping, Returns & Sales Tax
We are only required to collect sales tax on orders shipping to Pennsylvania.
When will my order ship?
- Orders received by 5:00 PM ET typically ship out the same day they are ordered. USA customers can view the estimated delivery date and rates on the product page.
Free 1-4 day ETA shipping (offer valid within the USA) on all orders.
Free Expedited Shipping
- Free 1-3 Day ETA Expedited shipping on all orders with a value of $200.00 or greater (offer valid within the USA). We typically use UPS for this option so if you have a PO box, USPS times can vary.
Other Shipping Services
- We offer discounted expedited shipping such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and more. All shipping services and rates are available on the product page or in the cart.
Global (worldwide) Shipping
- We ship worldwide with few exceptions. You can view our discounted shipping rates and services on the product page or in the cart.
- All International shipments are insured.
Standard delivery estimated time in transit
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have a problem with your item, just send us an email within 40 days of purchase and we will email you a prepaid return label. All you will need are your ExtremeMeters.com order number and we will email the return label within 24 hours to the email address used when placing the order.
ExtremeMeters.com guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship (extremely rare), you can return it to us at any time. If sent within 45 days, we will replace or refund. If after 45 days and up to 5 years, it will become a warranty issue.
Once the item(s) are returned to us, it usually takes 24 hours to process refunds.
We do not ship on the following holidays observed in the USA.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
FREE USA Returns: We accept returns up to 45 days of purchase. Returns must be in brand new, unused condition. We will send our US customers a pre-paid return label which you can print out and attach to your box. International Returns: International customers are responsible for return costs. Click here to submit a return request. You will need your ExtremeMeters.com order number and the email used when placing your order. Important: Please use capital letters when entering your order number. You must enter your information within 40 days from time of order.