Headlamp for use in HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting. 60 lumens
The PIXA 1 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- two lighting modes (low and high)
- mode for close-range work: comfortable flood beam for proximity vision
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, HAZLOC Class 1 Div II et Class 2 Div II|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||20 lm||10 m||16 h||10 lm for 6h30|
|movement||60 lm||15 m||3h30|
Shipping, Returns & Sales Tax
We are only required to collect sales tax on orders shipping to Pennsylvania.
When will my order ship?
- Orders received by 5:00 PM ET typically ship out the same day they are ordered. USA customers can view the estimated delivery date and rates on the product page.
Free 1-4 day ETA shipping (offer valid within the USA) on all orders.
Free Expedited Shipping
- Free 1-3 Day ETA Expedited shipping on all orders with a value of $200.00 or greater (offer valid within the USA). We typically use UPS for this option so if you have a PO box, USPS times can vary.
Other Shipping Services
- We offer discounted expedited shipping such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and more. All shipping services and rates are available on the product page or in the cart.
Global (worldwide) Shipping
- We ship worldwide with few exceptions. You can view our discounted shipping rates and services on the product page or in the cart.
- All International shipments are insured.
Standard delivery estimated time in transit
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have a problem with your item, just send us an email within 40 days of purchase and we will email you a prepaid return label. All you will need are your ExtremeMeters.com order number and we will email the return label within 24 hours to the email address used when placing the order.
ExtremeMeters.com guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship (extremely rare), you can return it to us at any time. If sent within 45 days, we will replace or refund. If after 45 days and up to 5 years, it will become a warranty issue.
Once the item(s) are returned to us, it usually takes 24 hours to process refunds.
We do not ship on the following holidays observed in the USA.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
FREE USA Returns: We accept returns up to 45 days of purchase. Returns must be in brand new, unused condition. We will send our US customers a pre-paid return label which you can print out and attach to your box. International Returns: International customers are responsible for return costs. Click here to submit a return request. You will need your ExtremeMeters.com order number and the email used when placing your order. Important: Please use capital letters when entering your order number. You must enter your information within 40 days from time of order.
Manuals and Specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.