PETZL PIXA 3 Headlamp for use in explosive environments (HAZLOC) | 100 LM
Free Shipping in the USA. Ships within 24 hours. Ships Worldwide
3 year manufacturers warranty.
Shipping / Returns / Taxes:
All items ship for free in the USA. Spend $250 USD for free worldwide shipping! Shipping rates and services are available on the cart page. Estimated delivery dates will be displayed during checkout.
International orders may be subject to customs fees / taxes / duties and additional delivery fees prior to or at time of delivery. Please check with your country's customs office to determine if you are responsible for paying these fees.
State Sales Tax (USA): We collect sales tax on shipments to Pennsylvania customers only.
We offer a 45 day no-hassle return policy. Free returns are available in the USA only.
We charge state sales tax on orders shipping to PA only.
Headlamp for use in HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- HAZLOC Class 1 Div II and Class 2 Div II certified headlamp
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, HAZLOC Class 1 Div II et Class 2 Div II|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||26 h||10 lm for 13 h|
|movement||mixed||60 lm||45 m||6h30|
|distance vision||focused||100 lm||90 m||3h30|