Rechargeable headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 90 lumens
The PIXA 3R headlamp is a rugged, rechargeable headlamp suitable for frequent use by professionals. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not gradually decrease as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIC T135° C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Burn time parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
- STANDARD: balance between power and burn time
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- MAX POWER: brightness prioritized
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when battery is almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- charging dock for direct charging of the headlamp itself or only the battery
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIC T135° C Dc) certified headlamp
- Weight: 145 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 h
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex ic IIIC T135° C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C|
|Lighting technology||Settings||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||STANDARD||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||11h30||10 lm for 1h30|
|movement||mixed||55 lm||45 m||5 h|
|distance vision||focused||90 lm||90 m||3h30|
|MAX POWER||close-range work||flood||25 m||3 h|
|distance vision||focused||90 m||3h30|
|MAX AUTONOMY||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||11h30|
|distance vision||focused||50 m|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- We collect sales tax on orders shipping to Pennsylvania only.
When will my order ship?
- Please note the "Want it shipped" date on each product listing page. If the date has moved on to the next business day and you need your order to ship today, just use our contact form to let us know what model number you plan on purchasing, the quantity and the general shipping location (state, country, etc.). Nothing is set in stone. We may be able to help.
Free 1-4 business days ETA shipping (offer valid within the USA) on all orders.
Free Expedited (2 Day Shipping)
- Free 2 business days expedited shipping on all orders with a value of $250.00 or greater (offer valid within the continental USA). We typically use UPS for this option so if you have a PO box, USPS times can vary. Shipping times during the Covid pandemic are not guaranteed.
Other Shipping Services
- We offer discounted expedited shipping such as Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and more. All shipping services and rates are displayed in your cart. To get a shipping rate and time in transit, just add a product to the cart.
Global (worldwide) Shipping
- We ship worldwide with few exceptions. You can view our discounted shipping rates and services by placing your items in the cart.
- All International shipments are insured.
Standard delivery estimated time in transit
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have a problem with your item, just send us an email within 40 days of purchase and we will email you a prepaid return label. All you will need are your ExtremeMeters.com order number and we will email the return label within 24 hours to the email address used when placing the order.
ExtremeMeters.com guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship (extremely rare), you can return it to us at any time. If sent within 45 days, we will replace or refund. If after 45 days and up to 5 years, it will become a warranty issue.
Once the item(s) are returned to us, it usually takes 24 hours to process refunds.
We do not ship on the following holidays observed in the USA.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
FREE USA Returns: We accept returns up to 45 days of purchase. Returns must be in brand new, unused condition. We will send our US customers a pre-paid return label which you can print out and attach to your box. International Returns: International customers are responsible for return costs. Click here to submit a return request. You will need your ExtremeMeters.com order number and the email used when placing your order. Important: Please use capital letters when entering your order number. You must enter your information within 40 days from time of order.