PETZL PIXA 3R Rechargeable Headlamp for use in explosive environments (ATEX) | 90 LM
Free Shipping in the USA | | Ships within 24 hours.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
Sales Tax: We collect and report state sales tax on PA shipments only.
Starting now! We will add a FREE PETZL TIKKINA Headlamp with your shipment on purchases of $150 or greater! Offer ends 12/5/22. Good while supplies last. Get Yours Now!
Rechargeable headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 90 lumens
The PIXA 3R headlamp is a rugged, rechargeable headlamp suitable for frequent use by professionals. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not gradually decrease as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIC T135° C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Burn time parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
- STANDARD: balance between power and burn time
- MAX AUTONOMY: burn time prioritized
- MAX POWER: brightness prioritized
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when battery is almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- charging dock for direct charging of the headlamp itself or only the battery
- may be used in explosive environments
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex ic IIB T4 Gc IIIC T135° C Dc) certified headlamp
- Weight: 145 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 h
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3 D Ex ic IIIC T135° C Dc, room temperature: -30° C to +40° C|
|Lighting technology||Settings||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||STANDARD||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||11h30||10 lm for 1h30|
|movement||mixed||55 lm||45 m||5 h|
|distance vision||focused||90 lm||90 m||3h30|
|MAX POWER||close-range work||flood||25 m||3 h|
|distance vision||focused||90 m||3h30|
|MAX AUTONOMY||close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||11h30|
|distance vision||focused||50 m|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where is it made?
Hi, The PIXA 3 is made in Malaysia.
how many times can the battery be charged and is it replaceable
The battery can be charged many times and is replaceable. The guarantee on the battery is one year or 300 charges but it can charge more times than that. We do have the replaceable battery in our store here: Pixa 3R replacement battery.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.