Sig Sauer KILO6K HD 10x42 mm Laser Rangefinder with Applied Ballistics
10x42 mm binocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings.
Free 2 Day Shipping | Ships Worldwide | Ships within 24 hours
Sales Tax: We collect state sales tax on shipments to PA only.
Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty
he new KILO6K-HD has a maximum reflective range of 6,000 yards and includes Applied Ballistics Ultralight onboard along with environmental sensors and supports BDX External (ABX) for connecting to external devices such as Kestrel and Garmin devices.
The KILO6K-HD features new target modes: Extended Range and Fog mode along with First, Best, and Last target. The rangefinder incorporates a segmented OLED display which provides range to target, elevation holdover and wind holds. All new KILO rangefinders connect with the BaseMap app to provide remote waypoints on ranged targets and can be fully configured with the SIG SAUER BDX App. All KILO K Series rangefinders leverage Low Energy / Long Range Bluetooth 5.x for multipoint Bluetooth connections and improved connectivity to BDX-enabled riflescopes and sights. The KILO6K-HD ships with a grey binocular harness.
- Onboard temperature, pressure, and humidity sensors for accurate real-time ballistic calculations
- 5 target modes; First, Best, Last, Fog, Extended Range
- 5 range modes; ABU, ABX, AMR, LOS, Archery
- BDX™ 2.0 enabled, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralight with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display displays range and angle of incline as well as the ballistic solution
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- IPX-7 waterproof
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS, and Android are supported
- Drop remote waypoints with the Basemap app
- Covered by the SIG SAUER INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty
*BDX units with Applied Ballistics Ultralite provide a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 meters.
Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X) allows the KILO to be paired with an external Kestrel Elite or Garmin Foretrex for more precise ballistic solutions beyond 800m AB Elite includes support for Coriolis, spin drift and other factors while providing custom drag curves for the most accurate ballistic solutions in the industry
- Magnification: 10X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 MM
- Field of View: 6.1'
- Eye Relief: 18 MM
- Overall Length: 5.7 IN
- Height: 2.5 IN
- Overall Width: 5.0 IN
- Laser Divergence: 1.5 x 0.6 MRAD
- Waterproofing: IPX-4
- Battery: (1) CR2
- Run Time: 4000 Ranges
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3
- Color: OD Green
- Reticle: Circle
- Display Type: Segmented OLED
- Range on Deer: Up to 2000 Yards
- Range on Trees: Up to 4000 Yards
- Max Reflective: Up to 6000 Yards
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product has no reviews yet.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.